There are few reasons of buying electric car:
1. Lower operating costs. Electric cars are much cheaper to operate than gasoline-powered cars. This is because electricity is much cheaper than gasoline, and electric cars require less maintenance.
2. Environmental benefits. Electric cars produce zero emissions, which can help to improve air quality in the Philippines. The Philippines is one of the most polluted countries in the world, and electric cars can help to reduce this pollution.
3. Government incentives. The Philippine government offers a number of incentives for electric car buyers and it creates a window of buying electric cars in attractice prices.
4. Technological advancements. The technology of electric cars is remarkable. Electric cars are becoming more and more reliable and efficient. This makes electric cars a more attractive option for consumers.
Here are some specific examples of how electric cars can save computation:
1. Fuel expenses - There is around 80% savings compare to gasoline expenses. For example, if your monthly gasoline expenses are 15,000 pesos, you should expect it to be around 3,000 pesos only for your new electric car.
2. No engine computer - Electric cars do not have a combustion engine, which means that they do not need to run a computer to control the engine. This can save a significant amount of computation, as the engine computer in a gasoline car can be quite complex.
3. Fewer moving parts - Electric cars typically have fewer moving parts than gasoline cars, which means that there is less need for sensors and other computational devices. This can lead to significant savings in terms of computation.
4. Simpler design - Electric cars are often simpler in design than gasoline cars, which can also lead to savings in terms of computation. For example, electric cars typically do not need a transmission, which is a complex device that requires a significant amount of computation to operate.
Electric cars require less maintenance than gasoline-powered cars. We, at Anis Electric Cars with our proffessional mechanics will provide the complete maintanance for your car.
Here are some of the things that need to be checked and/or replaced during an electric car maintenance service:
Tire pressure: Electric cars are heavier than gasoline-powered cars, so it's important to check the tire pressure regularly to make sure it's at the recommended level.
Windshield wipers: Windshield wipers can wear out over time, so it's a good idea to replace them every year or two.
Brake fluid: Brake fluid absorbs moisture over time, so it needs to be replaced every few years.
Coolant: Electric cars have a cooling system that helps to keep the battery and other components cool. The coolant should be checked and/or replaced every few years.
Wiper fluid: Wiper fluid helps to keep the windshield clear of rain and snow. It should be refilled as needed.
Absolutely! We encourage our customers to take a test drive before making a purchase to ensure that they're completely satisfied with their choice.
We offer a variety of warranties on both new and pre-owned vehicles, including manufacturer's warranties and extended service contracts.
Our finance department can help you secure a loan from one of our trusted lending partners. We offer competitive financing options to suit a variety of budgets.You should leave your email and phone number to our sales agent and one of the bank representatives will contact you to start the car loan process
We offer a wide range of brand new electric cars. Including Hatchback, Sedans, SUVs, AUV, from leading EV manufacturers.